Thursday, June 23, 2005

LEt me tell you somehting for free. Don't bother with three, it's a pile of crap. So angry right now. After a happy game of soccer, which ended in a draw, followed by a few beers, then home. Had to call a few people to sort out some fittings for the weekend. But no. My phone wouldn't let me. I actually did have reception, but all it did was beep at me. I calle dthe freakin' call centre, they ddidn't know what was going on. They said the SIM card must be faulty, so I have to go to a shop tomorow- you know in al my spare time- and get a new one. I have no voicemail and I can't set it up without the phone working so I have to organise a divert, which costs me. I tell you what this outsourcing of call centre is breeding racism. If I have to deal with another overly polite and interested in my day Indian I swear I don't know what I'll do. So in short if you can't get me on my phone call the landline. That may not help either though as there is no answer machine there since we switched the phone to hook up with engin. I would be happy if everyone just communicate dthrough emails at this stage. But we all know how many problems that can cause. Just come visit

No comments: