Friday, June 02, 2006

Kill Your Radio

This morning on the way to work, for the second day in a row, they were playing the same Kelly Clarkson song on two radio stations! Conincidence? I think not. We must all band together to fight this commercial radio conspiracy!

Don't worry, I won't go so far as to swear off trashy pop songs as well.

I've also realised that when reading the paper I go straight to the trash section of the back page. I console myself in the fact that it's not as bad as reading anything in 'the small paper', but it must be pretty deeply ingrained in me.

I'll just have to shake this addiction one small step at a time.

2 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

Hmmmmm Amy does this mean you're growing into a discerning woman????
Don't throw out the Britney doll just yet.
xxxxxlove you
Joey

skips said...

Don't worry. I still love my Britney. Although she has been living on top of my stereo speakers and yesterday the bass got the better of her and she proceeded to topple hard onto my head.