Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pretty dresses






These are some gorgeous pics of my gorgeous friends', Zoe and Luke's wedding. In December of last year they had a beautiful ceremony in the top gallery at Montsalvat. Zoe of course wearing a skips original.












I got the best ego boost today at work.



L:" I was telling my friends about my dress and they couldn't believe I made a decision so quickly. But I said to them 'This girl is so nice you'd buy anything from her'"


Oh.

Doesn't that make you feel warm and fuzzy?

It does make me feel a little better about the charade I present most days. Luckily it is the ones who are a bit out of the square who relate to me better.

This girl is wearing white, but a short dress with turquoise Manolo Blahniks!
Sometimes I worry that I might be on the same wavelength as girls who think that spending $5000 on a dress is ok.

The hankering I have for a day out of shopping though is killing me. But I don't think I'll go as far as 5 grand.

1 comment:

JoeyJoJo said...

Clever, clever, clever.
Makes me want to renew my vows. Just to have a Skips original.
Glad that ugly guy is off your screen now. Is he some kind of car salesman...I sure wouldn't buy anything from him.