Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No Jokes!

Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: Fantastic Service


I just wanted to write to express my thanks for making the very first day of trying on bridal dresses the most lovely experience.

Amy was very friendly and patient and her recommendations were highly valued. Her vision and skills were very impressive. Your other staff member was also lovely. The fact that every dress was stunning made things very difficult but also showed me the extreme quality of workmanship.

The level of service compared to my other appointments so far has been second to none. This made such a big impression on me as it was such a special day for me.

I have a year until my wedding but am already in love with one of your dresses and will be sure to be back, and be sure to recommend your shop.

Thanks again,
Kim

No comments: