Saturday, July 07, 2007

Not yet.

Well, it turns out I am not yet a Master, but good enough to sit just below the ranks.

Last night was the awards fo rthe Australian Masters of Fashion. Our gowns in the Contemporary Bridal section were just a liitle too diferent to be judged winners, but they will be taking the tour of Australia in the Judges Finalist parades.

It was so amazing to see these full on beautiful gowns come down the catwalk at the Grand Hyatt, and to know that you created them. Such a buzz. Such a fun night.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get my hands on some.

2 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

Yay Ameeeee. Mon Ameeeee.
You know I really want pictures pleeeeeeze.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JoeyJoJo said...

I just remembered you're in NZ.
Hmmmm Want more pictures...more pictures pleeeeeze