Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello Holiday

Today was my last day of work for nearly 3 months, and I did pretty much nothing. I made myself look busy and did a lot of 'supervising', but it wasn't until 4 o'clock that I realised I only had an hour to go! (I did end up staying till 6 and then working at the Vat till 9 though.)




My hot friends celebrated with me last weekend.



And I went out to a gig for the last time on Thursday to see The Process at the Corner.


That blur in the middle of the shot is my brother rocking out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends ARE hot!

skips said...

No you're hot.

Anonymous said...

Stop it all of you! Amy is the hottest! And your brother, well, he's just a blur.

When are you going to Argentina? I'll tell you all the good spots in BA. Oh how fun!

Love, your seedy uncle, Raph