Thursday, March 05, 2009

It took me long enough

The time has finally come.......

The largest Skipper child (in age not size) is finally leaving the nest. With Lena currently in the home of parmesan in Italy, and August long gone, poor mumsy and dadsy can now stretch their wings and have their house to themselves.

Trent, ben and I have found a really cute little Californian Bungalow, all original with dark wood panelling and a lilac bathroom. We move next weekend after Golden Plains.

Let the independence begin!

3 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

Congratulations. Love the sound of the lilac bathroom. No more snakes waiting for you on the roof...

Anonymous said...

Lena told me you have started the whole blogging thing again! I look forward to updates as to what is happening in your lovely world! I guess Lena is in Spain now.. or soon :)

Well done on the house, I hope it is fun fun fun.

I can't remember my password
xx Katja

JoeyJoJo said...

Yes Katja...we all look forward to those updates....