Saturday, November 06, 2010

What a lovely afternoon for it

Such a nice evening for a run through the neighbourhood. That's right I'm running. On day 33 of the 84 day challenge and going strong. Excercising every day, with all good food and no cakes, hardest of all is no cakes. But so far I'm doing pretty well, just ordered some extra supplements to help keep me running straight.

So, for the first time today it was actually nice weather and I had to fit in my fusion work out in the arvo. I'm not sure what I'll do when the sunshine really sets in, it was pretty warm in the home gym today, but out running on the street it was gorgeous. So many beautiful roses and I swear every second house must have a port wine magnolia in the yard, such sweet scents in the air. It would be a shame to join a gym to get out of the weather and have to miss out on that.

No comments: