Monday, August 15, 2005

Hmmm

I my new regime of drinking often and in excess i set Myself a new benchmark on Saturday - twelve hours straight. Gee I'm a bogan aren't I. That was a rhetorical question. I didn't want you to answer it! I caught up with Ev at the pub for a few beer about 3ish. I must not have seen him for a really long time 'cos he commented on my hair colour and it's been the same for a while now, hasn't it? Then Pete joined us and then Liz and Tars and then just Liz and I -the stayers. So off we went to the bottle shop to pick up a slab and some of those premixed shots business. Man they were bad, but my sister drank one so they must be for the kids.
Then we started going throught the dress ups for the circus party Heath had been kind enough to invite me to, and I in turn invited Liz. So Heath and B came over to access my vast array of costumes and we spent the next few hours getting ready and waiting for Lachie and Len to come pick us up. Gee we looked great by the time we got there. And yes I was dressed as the girl who rides the ponies. Thanks for noticing. So we spent the evening drinking and dancing and fighting- you may or may not remember that Elizabeth- and finished off some time after three. And then spent the next day watching Viva La Bam and generally not thinking too much. Next Saturday is out tot he Corner for TZU an The Vascoe Era so it will probably happen again, and then next week I'm off to Sydney. I hope I'm still alive for my birthday. By the way 1st and 2nd of October at the Prom, theme to be decided, BE THERE!

No comments: