Saturday, August 27, 2005

Not so perfect anymore



As you can see i have a massive kankle. It is without a doubt the most pain I've ever been in. I went up for a massive header at soccer and came down on the side of my foot and an audible crack. Even the ref heard it. After multiple profanities i had to be 'stretchered' off, but 'cos we only had four players to start we had to forfeit if I couldn't go on. I had to lay down on the bench even. My ears were ringing with that floaty pre pass- out buzz and then I felt like I was going to throw up. Gee was it bad. Now is not a good time to not be able to walk either, or dance for that matter. Big party for eri's going away on Saturday, everyone's invited, and then on to a plane on Wednesday for a holiday in Sydney. I'm sure that will play havoc on the old inflamation.

Add to that the fact that now I'm homw alone, no Passions to keep me company, that bloody heartbeat, no mobile reception, still have to sort that one out, no calls to mobiles from one home phone, no anything from the other and it doesn't make for a very pleasant day so far. It will definitely be a good weekend though. Warm days, no work( unexpectedly), partying it up on Saturday and then two footy grannies at Whitten oval starting 8.30 Sunday. Should be a ripper!

No comments: