Friday, September 09, 2005


Just got back from Sydney and still have that hating to be home feeling. Arriving home at 11pm and being at work at nine the next morning probably wasn't the best way of avoiding this. No buffer period. Had a great time though sunshine, swimming, walking, shopping, drinking, eating. A thoroughly good time. I got to see the amazing house Marcus has built too. It's so incredibly beautiful. Photos just can't do it justice, but I look forward to the day when it is discovered by vogue living. If anyone can make it work I'm sure they could. My photos can give you a bit of an idea at least.

From one adventure to the next though- what about my birthday? I'm struggling to think of a theme for dressing up so send me a line if you've got any ideas. In case you've forgotten it's the weekend of October 1st and 2nd. Everyone is invited. It'll be great!

No comments: