Friday, December 02, 2005

Clubbing it



What a ripper. I’ve finished all my work for the year. Wahoo! Why, you may then ask, am I still up early enough to be posting before 9 am ? Well working isn’t my entire life. Although at times you’d be forgiven for thinking so. Today consists mainly of shopping plans, Christmas party this weekend, then banking and cleaning up my studio from the crazy amount of work been going on in there. Zoe’s dress is all finished and looks amazing, if I do say so myself. I’ve taken some photos so hopefully Ill put them up after the wedding next weekend. By that time I should have a whole stack of exciting photos and stories post rrr ob and Meredith.
My marquee arrived this week and man is it sweet. It’s gonna be so kick-ass.

I’ve set up the marquee in my backyard for a test run. Very nice. Four people put it up in about 20 mins. So at Meredith 10 inebriated people should be able to achieve the same effect.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

You are cordially invited to a marquee Christmas party. In the tradition of Shay and Small ( Rhiannon)’s Christmas parties of old I’m having a shindig on the 23rd of December. The punch will be flowing and the turkey basted. Except I don’t actually know what that is. But I’ll try my best.
So come along bring a plate- preferably with food on it and a little kris kringle present to put under the tree.

December 23rd from 7.30 pm
See you under the big top

No comments: