Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Crush


I have a giant celebrity crush. Oh Hamish! Not enough to actuall bother finding out his last name mind you, just enough to go ga ga whenever I see him. Oh yeah. He's so hot. And everything he says is absoloute gold, much funnier than that Rove guy. I stumbled across this blog the other day and it's all about this girls fascination with Rove. I think she's from England and when she was in Australia she must have gone to a taping. Loco.

Speaking of tapings that's what has reawakened my celbrity crush. I went to see the Christmas Special of Spicks and Specks with B's brother Steve and his friends Emma and Simon.
Anyway, back to fun things. Lots of celebrity guests and what not. But Hamish is definitly the highlight. It's showing on Sunday night ABC. So watch it. I'm the one up the back with a Christmas hat on, slightly "coloured" from my weekend in the sun. Lats time we went it was odd to watch it on the tv 'cos it was so heavily edited. This time will be even worse. It's an hour long special so it was always going to take a bit longer, but who'd have known it would take 4 1/2 hours. B called me at 4.15 saying Steve had some tix, so I postponed my shopping expedition and headed over to Steve's then the studio. By 10.30 we got out of there, so hot and thirsty and hungry (scungy ABC) and it was freezing, pissing down with rain and the only food we could get was macca's. But I got to touch him. Oh yeah. I touched Hamish. He is hot. I have a crush. -As I'm typing that bit my body involuntarily swings side to side in a sing song manner- Oh yeah a crush. Ra ra ra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

his last name is blake

skips said...

ok I'm a sucker I know. But I was told I was way harsh. And much as I like to be controversial I also like to keep the peace.