Monday, January 30, 2006

BIG!

Yes. I know you'll laugh at me for this but in my 36 hours of being home in this fortnight I am prioritising a post on my blog. Just laugh now and get it over with. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I've been at the prom since last Friday and came back for the big day out yesterday. And what a big day it was. We started off with a champagne breakfast in an apartment across the road from the park and even though the day was about the music that lindauer fraise was going down a treat, add to that pancakes and McReynolds' muffins it was a great way to put me in stead for the day ahead. Everything I saw was awesome! Singing along to Franz Ferdinand, listening eyes closed to The Mars Volta, rocking out to Kings of Leon, dancing up a storm to Too Many DJ's at the end of the night. I wish you had been there for that one Dalm. Your swollen throat may not have enjoyed all the steam coming off those sweaty, sweaty bodies though. Soooo hot, needed to stop for many drinks breaks, but beers were $6 and better drinks $9! (I saw Carbsy on my first drinks adventure and he asked if we talked about him on girls night, so here you are I'll mention you in my blog too. Bet you feel special now.) Luckily Andrew brought in a bottle of tequila which went quite well with the mars volta's set and kept me going for the rest of the night. Even with the amount of water I drank all day too I only had to go into that horrible queue for the toilets twice the whole time I was there. All that liquid just came out hrough my skin with all the sweat. Euwww!
So it's back home to the prom now for another week, then back to see Dalm, Rob and Mel come home on Sunday. If anyone has dodged an invite- party at Mel's Sunday afternoon.
See you there kiddoes

1 comment:

JoeyJoJo said...

Amy
I want some more news please.
What have you been up to?????