Monday, April 03, 2006



From great change and endings, come new beginnings and opportunities.

Yesterday moring my Mum's dad died of a massive heart attack. He was walking to see the nurse, to have his dressing changed on the skin cancer had just had removed from his back, when he collapsed on the footpath. The village called us to say he had collapsed, but it wasn't until my Mum arrived that she was told he was probably dead before he hit the ground. It was a huge shock to all of use, even his doctor. He was a very fit and healthy man, albeit at the age of 86.

2 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

How could I wish for a more wonderful niece.
Been thinking ....how do I blog this....may I steal your title??? It encompasses it all so well.

JoeyJoJo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.