Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Don't put up with trash!

Well, that's it! I'm done with Britney! Not really. It's more that I'm done with the cult of celebrity. I hearby renounce my vows. I'm cancelling my 'Britney' daily news alert, and quitting reading trashy tabloid magazines. All it is doing is fuelling the paparazzi, stalking these people and making their lives hell. As well as making Britney look like she is a bad mother, it is making all those mothers out there feel they are doing a bad job as well. I challenge any one of you to ask your mother if she nearly dropped you, even once, when you were a child. These stories are putting unreal expectations on the mothers of today.
I don't know if this is actually making any sense, but it's been brewing for a while. I have also been drinking for a while this evening though, so feel free to disregard all that heas been said, excepting the sentiment. And don't put up with trash!

No comments: