Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Highs and Lows of Life

Last night saw a crushing defeat for those in the trivia game. The team formerly known as cabbage, had a change of name (Spread it on), which must have taken all our knowledge with it......Because not only did we have the biggest team



and not win,



but we lost!



Dead Last!





I think it would be obvious enough to say that the focus was not really on the answering of questions, but more on that of jugs of beer, drunk from schooner glasses none the less.

I ended up horrendously drunk, and after a cleansing session of yoga to boot.

So now I still haven't caught up on all the sleep I've missed out on over the last couple of weeks. So I'm going to bed.




P.s. Pirates of the Carribean comes out tomorrow.

3 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

You win some you lose some. Pirates yay...can't wait. When's International talk like a pirate Ames?

skips said...

Talk like a pirate day- Sptember 19th each year. Go to www.talklikeapirate.com for more info.

Tim B. said...

Tah for the heads up. I just checked out that pirate site..... some real funny stuff there.
The competition they are running is brilliant!