Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weak?

It's been a while since I last posted, but all my time has been spent at work recently, or desperately trying to do things that aren't work to get my mind off it.
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, which was sceduled for tomorrow is cancelled, I've still got DJ Shadow on Tuesday next week though. But of course I have to work the next day. Shouldn't stop me from enjoying myself. Last time I saw him I was hung over as hell and still had an awesome time, so this time will be bigger and better.

That is all.

2 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

Worried Aunty says slow down....a night off is a wonderful thing every now & then.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim B. said...

Skip I was really p*ssed too when I found out that 'The Clappers' cancelled! It would have been a chance to catch up with you and B again too....

Have to rain-check it....