Saturday, September 09, 2006

Time for a rant

Fucking, Shit, Fuck, Fuck!


My stupid car is fucked!*

Aaaargh! It make sme so mad. It's just spent a week at the mechanics and now it's died again. Needs more work and more money put into it. It's hardly even worth having a freakin' car at all. Aaaargh!

Now I need to make some serious decisions about how to go about fixing it, or if it's worth fixing, getting a new car? Can someone please give me all the answers I need.

No matter what I do I'm not going to have a car for a least another two weeks. At least!

And no matter what I do I'm going to have to spend a lot of money. Money that could be much better spent on fun things.




*Sorry about the language, use it to gauge my ire.

1 comment:

JoeyJoJo said...

Go forth young woman.
Buy yourself a new car (well 2nd hand anyway)....that will vent your ire and give you large purchase anxiety instead of non travel anxiety.......if it helps...I love you still.