Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bad Karma

I may have told you about a stupid, stupid thing I did at work a few months ago. (That is if you are the one person I told the story to.) Well today I did a stupid thing at work again. Not nearly as bad as the other thing, but if I had done what I should then it could have been a great thing. It's just the karma I deserve for trying to leave work early on a hot sunny day.

Lena had her test for her 'L's' today and I had to take her and Hannah, which meant leaving work at three. Turned out Hannah's mum could take them so I didn't have to, but I was still going to leave work at three to get down to the river and drink cosmopolitans. Karma got to me first though and I had locked my keys in the car.

1 comment:

JoeyJoJo said...

Now I'm really intrigued. You better email me & tell me the whole story. Or I'll come over & 'rip yer bloody arms off.'