Saturday, November 18, 2006

Front and Centre at La Clique

I can't believe it's taken me three seasons to go and see this show!

Even just to get to the spiegletent took me until after the actual Melbourne Festival ended. Luckily they like to hang around into the warmer season, just so we can continue to have a rolocking good time, whilst avoiding the potential snootyness af artsy folk.

Denis got us tickets to see the show, but as they were comps it was standing room only. Lucky me managed to smooth talk my way into a seat, front and centre no less.
I was so proud of Denis and Hamish, not to mention totally in awe of their performance. The whole show was absoloutley amazing. Everyone should go see it!

You know you've had a good night when you leave the venue slightly wet, with drops of blood over your jeans, and confetti down your top.

1 comment:

JoeyJoJo said...

I miss the Spiegeltent.....and I miss you.
Have a glass of champers for me darls.....
Love Joey