Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Las Cascadas



Yesterday we hired a quad bike a did a trip out of town to see all the amazing waterfalls in the area. It was so much fun, burning around the streets of town, on the righthand side, with my man riding saddle on the back.
There are tunnels on the way that you can ride through which are pitch black, or you can take the woosy way around. Of course I wanted to go through the tunnels, but one of them I couldnt work our headlight, so once we were half way through we were in total darkness until a car passed us so we could follow is lights.
We also did a couple of full on hikes across the gorge and over to the falls, it all seems ok on the way down, but then you have to go up again. We were pools of sweat.


(this stupid computer wont let me put in apostrophes, or @, I have to paste it in every time I want to use it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either a baboon with cancer or?

JoeyJoJo said...

Las Cascadas are bueno and that guy with the baboon bum is pretty cool too.