Saturday, October 22, 2005

revenge of the kankle

Goddamnit! I've been in hibernation preparing for this show at the 'vat, plus all the other work I've had on, and just when there's finally an oportunity to go out again I screw up my ankle- again! So now I'm stuck on the couch, at least I have Will & Grace to keep me company, no rollerskating and no dancing. This time I will do everything possible to help it repair as quick as possible. So lots of icing, he he tasty, and elevation and rest, which you may know is not my forte. Bo-o-ring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheekee chops. I want more frock action. Where are the photo's of you looking glamorous at the 'Vat do? Love from Aunty Joey
http://joeyludders.blogspot.com/
and
http://cheekeemonkee.blogspot.com/
Hope that ankle is all bettere now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

skips said...

Alas. Due to a recent computer format I have no photos of anything. I'll see what I can do about some shots from the exhibition. Not many cameras around that night though.