Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm back

I've got my computer back now, so There should be a few more update shere. Unfortunately I'm going through a busy patch with work though, so I don't have much to say at this point. Save to say I've realised I have absoloutely zero social skills. I guess that's why I like blogging, out there in he web world of nerds with the same problem.
Ah let's see.... the exhibition went well, still up this weekend for a last chance look for anyone who hasn't seen it. I went to the speigletent. Yay! It always takes me so long to get there, but I love it so much. We went to see Dennis and Hamish do a spot at the Swizzle club, and now they're getting in on some La Clique action. Hopefully we can get some tickets, 'cos as far as we can tell the whole thing is sold out already. The show is meant to be really good though. I hope we get to see it. I've got tix to the Cat Empire on the 2nd and hope to get there a few other random nights before it packs up and heads out of town. If anyone wants to go, especially those who haven't been before, I'll be more than happy to chaperone. Just don't let me drink myself stupid. Oh wait. Too late.

No comments: