Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blasko-ed


Last night I went to see Sarah Blasko, I mean Julia Sheckleton, no Sarah Blasko. The highlight of my evening though, was musicall unrelated. While standing near the bar Heath handed me his drink to hold while he went to the 'bathroom', after a while I realised he had come back and was standing behind me..........drinking another drink. No, he hadn't forgotten he already had one and bought another, he hadn't been given another by soemone else........he had picked up someone elses drink from the bar! Eeew! I must admit I had drunk form a glass previously that wasn't so clean, but that was not my own doing. Hilarious!

Stubbsy is turning into a good fabric nerd. The first thing he noticed about the show was Sarah's dress. Not impressed.

Befor the gig we went to Chinta Blues, behind The Prince, for seafood laksa. (I hope that doesn't make you too homesick Joey.) I don't think I've been there for over a year and boy, I'd forgotten how good it was- and how filling. Could hardly move after it, and I didn't even get through it all.

No comments: