Thursday, November 17, 2005

I am, you are, we are Australian


I'm an Aussie. Oh yeah. And I love soccer. Man that game was sooooo good. Hilarious though, that our traditional girls night was dominated by sports. After Liz, Lena and I made ourself at home at Kate and Ad's the girls came back from netball. They lost the game, but are still in the finals of the lower half. Then it was time for the big game. So much tension, man. They may be able to play for 2 hours, buthey are such pussies. What with all their rolling on the ground clutching their shins or their heads it's a wonder they manage to get th eone goal per game. Our indoor soccer on the other hand is hard and fast and furious and rough, all girls even more so I'd say. I miss playing. So when you guys get back, you know who you are, you'd better be up for the next season. I was hoping that acombination of bad back and shouting myself hoarse over the game would make for no work for me today, but I had to soldier on, not so hot. Hayley fixed my back tonight though. She's just finished up a Thai massage course and three weeks in Byron. Until now I hadn't realised how white my feet were. I have to get out into the sun, or just grab some 'brown in a bottle'. That's the end of my very random thoughts for the moment.

No comments: