Monday, February 27, 2006

Detox

Well. That's the end of 'summer skips'. I started the day with my walk, then lemon water, then juice and then soy muesli. No more drinking, partying and doing things I'll regret in the morning. (But just remember everything that comes out of Mark's mouth is a lie.) Time for the detox. The clean living stylee. For at least 5 weeks, maybe 6. But I think the best bet is to go for the 5 weeks and then one week of training before heading up to Byron for the Blues fest.
It turns out my body is starting to protest about all the abuse that comes it's way. Come to think of it...I am actually just better at ignoring it in the summer time. I found out why my teeth get owie in the sumer......suprise suprise I don't look after myself. My wisdom teeth see my body's defences are weakened and take their chance to bust out and cause me a lot of pain. I got antibiotics for the short term, (which I haven't decided to take yet, or not) but the long term solution is, of course, to get them taken out. But seeing as it was my dentist who said to me that it was painful and expensive, I'll see how long I can last and try to look after them as best I can on my own.

Now- onto other types of pain. Fair enough he deserved a free hit, but did he have to smack me as hard as he could? I don't think so. Entirely inappropriate!
I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. He likes to get around under an "anonymous" tag, but that doesn't fool anyone around these parts.

2 comments:

JoeyJoJo said...

Crikey. What a whopper. But you always did bruise easily. Glad you had fun. Now time to get healthy. We are thinking about the 'Liver cleanse' thingy. Just had a couple of friends do it with amazing results.
Get those wisdom's done girl. Your teeth are worth it...
Just had Roxi here will post pics NOW........

skips said...

You should see it now, it's even worse! Starting to get a nice depth of colour.