Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yesterday was a bad day, but today is better.

We went out on Thursday for a fairly random night, although the farewell of some backpackers was involved. I think I may have ended up inappropriately drunk. I cracked it when I couldn't get served at cherry. I don't think it was beacause I was drunk, and ended up the evening peeing in an alley after getting souvlakis............so maybe it was because I was drunk. So anyway, all thins culminated in an old style skippa hangover yesterday. For those of you who know about these things- it ain't pretty. And for those who don't- it ain't pretty. Top that off with a filthy, stinkin' hot day and you get the drift. Finally today there is some relief from the heat. A bit of thunder in the background, but no rain yet. Just a cool breeze to make the day bearable. It's already pissing down southside, and- suprise suprise- that's where I'm headed tonight. A fairly belated post prom party. But, as stubbsy said, it just means we can turn it up ourselves, with the storm as our cover.

No comments: