Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scuba Scuba

I don´t know how you land lubbers do it. I´m feeling the earth move all around me after being in the boat today.
We had a couple of dives and then did our test, but don´t finish our classes till tomorrow. They have a strange way of doing things here in Colombia.

We´re staying at the dive centre while we do our course- but there´s no water. Irony much?
Actually there´s no water in the whole town. It hasn´t rained here in Taganaga for about a year so they truck water in, but still hose down their concrete. Us Aussies could teach them a thing or two about water conservation me thinks.

2 comments:

suez said...

no water there no water here.wow not much difference,,Keep diving my lovely and tell us what you see..

JoeyJoJo said...

Waiting to see if Nemo's there.